I didn't need an another guitar

Started by Zoltan, June 29, 2022, 03:21:14 AM

Zoltan

Thanks for all the comments and understanding. Now i truly know that we're all living in similar circumstances :)

I almost hate to admit, but i've got yet another guitar after this post. It was a trade so it doesn't count. The way it does count is that i don't have space for it yet... And that Tele (above) is certainly a keeper. This new one might not stay for long. It might be too wild even for me.

Stephen: Yes, the roof comes first :) Guitars don't sound nearly as good if you're living under a tree. You might GET the blues better, but i think you'd be better off staying with playing the happy stuff.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

cuthbert

Late congrats! That is a beauty. How do you like the wide-range humbucker?
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Zoltan

Quote from: cuthbert on October 01, 2022, 01:14:24 PMHow do you like the wide-range humbucker?

I don't :) But i'm hopefully getting there...

I'm probably the wrong person to ask as i have issues with HB's in general. It takes a lot of dedication to sound as bad as i do! :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

BerryPatch

Nothing to fear, I've got too many as well! You can never have "too many" guitars though... can you? ;) That Deluxe Tele sure is a nice one though, I hope to hear it on your future recordings!

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination