Anyone still remember me? ;-)

Started by Johnny Robbo, June 26, 2022, 01:17:19 AM

Farrell Jackson

Welcome back John, it's good to hear from you! I'm glad you made a breakthrough with your YouTube channel and videos. Plus, you are making an income from it, which is well deserved with the talent you have.
The song is a real rocker and Kenny's vocal additions pushed it solidly into the classic rock territory. Well done guys!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Redler

Robbomac rules! Nice to hear new music from you. I love the contrasts between different parts of the song. Works nicely!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

TPB

Nice to hear from you and welcome back brother great rocker that you and Kenny have laid down bravo bravo
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

tonyc

nice like the song brill and great vocals from kenny , more please,........cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

Ella

What a nice surprise! Bravo Kenny Mac. To get you back. You are such a talent musician. No wonder that you get popularity in You Tube. Congrats.  :)
This song is pleasure to listen. Great rock song. Very nice guitarwork and vocals also.

kenny mac

Thanks everyone, couldnt resist asking Johnny to do this.
We had alot of great collabs as Robbomac and this track started as he says as a demo on his you tube channel.
The lead guitar at the start and throughout alongside johnny is my Tokia les paul gold top.
Johnny then zoomed in at the end with his supersonic speed lol.
Thanks everyone for the comments and thanks johnny.

Ted

One second into this song: This guy can play! And then Kenny Mac comes along.

It's not a complicated song, but it still hints at the depth of your craft. On the other hand, it's been quite a few months. You on tour or something? New stuff, Birthday Boy.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac