Don's song

Started by chrisnickey64, June 21, 2022, 01:03:26 PM

chrisnickey64

Don's song- the Nickey bros
Time:
0:00
Volume:
this is a song about our late great stepfather Don . This was recorded with my brother Steve in my home studio a few years ago . Steve wrote this and plays acoustic guitar and sings vox . i played bass,slide guitar and back up vox . a heartfelt tune straight from the heart i hope you dig it as much as we do.
recorder
Korg D1600mkII
www.goodtimeshow.com

Johnbee

This is really neat.  Love the laid back style and country "hick" vocal work.  Great job done by both brothers.  I'm sure Dan would enjoy it too.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: chrisnickey64 on June 21, 2022, 01:03:26 PMthis is a song about our late great stepfather Don . This was recorded with my brother Steve in my home studio a few years ago . Steve wrote this and plays acoustic guitar and sings vox . i played bass,slide guitar and back up vox . a heartfelt tune straight from the heart i hope you dig it as much as we do.
Very nice tribute to a great man!!!
I truly dig this tune.
This song has the feel of CSNY!
Lovely vocals, and beautiful guitar playing.
I can feel the love from your voices.
Thanks for sharing this beauty!
Rene

hardlock

Very fine song! Touching and soulful vibe and dimension. Slide and harmonies blend well with the acoustic rhythm. I like this alot!  8)   
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Ron D Bowes

Love the swampy feel of this song. All the elements are performed well. Good vocals and nice slide. Like it!

StephenM

I have never seen this recording device before... will have to look that up...

I could swear this is Lynard Skynard... pretty damn fine

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

chrisnickey64

thanks guys ......i have been away from all this stuff for a few years ....im recording lots of new things and ill be sure to post....cheers
recorder
Korg D1600mkII
www.goodtimeshow.com

tonyc

great song got a stones feel to it , great lyrics and superb guitar work ......cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16