Watch Out Yankee Boy (adult content)

Started by StephenM, June 12, 2022, 07:22:26 PM

tonyc

superb stephen , love the lyrics and guitar work , great vocal .....cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

Redler

Excellent rocker with nice lead guitar additions!

Top class recording and production!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Quote from: BerryPatch on June 17, 2022, 09:26:42 AMAnother brilliant all out assault of guitars, bass, and drums! It's like if Lou Reed and Ween got together to make the filthiest Lynard Skynard song :)
Great comparison here..........this is crazy...you is crazy.....beautiful and crazy......."she'll spit tobacco juice in your eye"...and then for good measure you give us the sound effect of that action....twice.......unhinged in exactly the right way...and that guitar is smoking...or is that chewing........tobacco that is.........son of a bitch this is glorious..........love your stuff brother.....

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Pete C

Somehow I missed this ! Great rocking song and given me GAS for a southern girl  ;)

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

StephenM

Quote from: Bluesberry on June 20, 2023, 10:56:09 AM
Quote from: BerryPatch on June 17, 2022, 09:26:42 AMAnother brilliant all out assault of guitars, bass, and drums! It's like if Lou Reed and Ween got together to make the filthiest Lynard Skynard song :)
Great comparison here..........this is crazy...you is crazy.....beautiful and crazy......."she'll spit tobacco juice in your eye"...and then for good measure you give us the sound effect of that action....twice.......unhinged in exactly the right way...and that guitar is smoking...or is that chewing........tobacco that is.........son of a bitch this is glorious..........love your stuff brother.....

How did you know?  I was just listening to this and actually thought of a one year bump... but I refrained... this song is crazy huh?  I need to play this at open mic... man...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner