WHY ?

Started by Rob Grant, June 04, 2022, 08:53:12 AM

Rob Grant

WHY MIX 4 6-3-22
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I enjoy creating new songs. I'm far from being an accomplished musician, but I love to fool around with different instruments. My songs are like my babies...I love 'em, but probably the only one who understands them. For me....it's just about creating and recording my thoughts :)
"The road to hell is paved with good intents"

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: Rob Grant on June 04, 2022, 08:53:12 AMI enjoy creating new songs. I'm far from being an accomplished musician, but I love to fool around with different instruments. My songs are like my babies...I love 'em, but probably the only one who understands them. For me....it's just about creating and recording my thoughts :)
Hi Rob,
Great to hear your creation.
You are right, we are the only ones that truly understand our songs created.
Recording them is the best thing to do.
Love this.
Rene

Rob Grant

Thank you, Rene :)  Absolutely....there's a meaning in there somewhere ;D
"The road to hell is paved with good intents"

TPB

Very nice love the melody
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Pipes

Creating, yes, it should be fun all the way.. that's the ticket.

Great sounds Sir..

Thank you.
Nick

hardlock

Very nice song - lots going on and a killer beat! I sense it really captured the vibe you were going for.  8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

StephenM

love the drums on here.  The bass sounds fantastic and the moving line is well done.  This doesn't seem prog to me though.  Maybe in spots.  Could be a little pshych too but genre don't matter to me.  Love the swirly organ sound.  and that lead in the middle of it like it's coming  out of a mist.
Rhythm guitar is good too....
an enjoyable track.... I download it for further hearing!

ah yes, the 6:20 could make it prog like...but that is not a problem for me on an instrumental as I like to get lost in them.... this would be perfect when I am running.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

tonyc

this is smart stuff rob , like it love the sound great mix and cool bass , nice guitar work and effects , and love the organ ,,......cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

BerryPatch

Great atmosphere here! I love the melodic bass and drums here, they really provide a solid foundation to the dreaminess up top. I love all the changes throughout this piece and the full mix really sounds epic. Cinematic space rock!

guitarron

I like this. Sounds ready for a lyric

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis