Your In My Blood

Started by SE, May 26, 2022, 11:43:50 AM

StephenM

Quote from: Zoltan on June 12, 2022, 11:16:31 PMI need to buy the same batteries you're using :D They seem to be filled with magic! You have a style of your own. It's partly defined by your vocal sound and the way you approach songwriting. I get the vibe of a master songwriter whose gone solo after a long stint heading a band that broke after having musical differences :)

I hear the sound of 80's more than any other decace in this song. It's kinda ageless yet still rooted in a time and place. If that makes sense? Probably doesn't so let's just carry on. It's in your blood!

BTW i listened to this from the player also and the way the song flowed into another (The Signs) worked in a very satisfying manner.

I am with Zoltan... I need some of those batteries!!!  Also I agree that you and some others on the site are former music greats trying to get away from the difficulties of commercial success..... you just cant be this good and undiscovered... although they say, there is un covered gold and diamonds in the hills still.......

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

guitarron

I real dig this groove.

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Redler

Just brilliant job, John. Your voice is great with warm sounding guitar!

And the chorus is so catchy!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

kenny mac

Excellent track John.
Sounds like a long lost cars song.
Great vibe.
Nice one.

hardlock

I recognized some of the tones from my BR! Solid performance and song! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure