"Acoustic Pleasure" by Mike Huntingford

Started by Mike Huntingford, May 24, 2022, 03:57:16 PM

Mike Huntingford

Acoustic Pleasure mix two_1
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi everyone, my project today was to create a song that combines many elements but the overall theme is to make you think this was an in studio project with live singers and players.  The choirs are from Ominsphere (several used) the acoustic guitar is from my KORG PA-900 that I am playing with my Roland RD-2000 as a controller.

Hopefully you will enjoy this little illusion - let me know please if I have succeeded.

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

StephenM

this is elevating music that makes my spine resonate with light... it's superb... I love stuff like this.  Those voices sound heavenly.  At least for me yes, you more than succeeded...
I always download your music for listening in the car later...yesterday I heard your version of "Take Me to The River" with that singer you had and do I ever love that...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Zoltan

I knew this was too much for me to take! The angelic voices in the beginning, the harmony that follows. There's light and there's shade. The whole feel of the track is uplifting and grandiose. There's cinematic quality to it too. 

The illusion works.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Yeah definitely succeeded. What an awesome track. I just love the melody and the peaceful feeling of it. The choirs sound just great. The acoustic guitar is really nice. Great performance and production.

Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Rene Asologuitar

Success!!!
I am being lifted by the angelic voices in your choir!
Lovely melody and great recording.
Truly an acoustic heaven!!!
A pure pleasure to listen to!
Rene

Pipes

..Mediatative and lovely..

Super production and feel..
Love the seperation ,,,headphone bliss

bliss...full stop

Nick

Ray Brookes

Succeeded indeed, Mike. Absolutely fabulous sounding choral production and very authentic presence. 
Ray Brookes

Mike Huntingford

Thank you everyone, as this song is helping me cope with terrible all too regular mass shooting in Texas. Until just recently, I was a POST and NRA Instructor/RSO that was the primary firearms instructor (to include Active Shooter Response) for a major school district in Colorado.  This PREDICTABLE and senseless slaughter of our precious little one makes me so ashamed of any affiliation with the enabling NRA and their bought-and-paid for politicians. Nowhere else in the world is this a normal occurrence! I am proud to have provided our armed officers the training and resources to take these diseased freaks out (or as we say "Stop the Violence") -- of course you know what that really means! As I am now officially retired, I have ceased to be an NRA instructor and have actually burned my cards!

Thank you everyone for your comments and I hope you have enjoyed this little tranquil moment.

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Mike_S

This is rather lovely. It starts nice and mellow and stays mellow, but does really burst into life at the same time. Beautiful piece of music, I really enjoyed it. All those sounds you can get are really impressive but it takes a great deal of skill to use them as well as this.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand