Started by StephenM, May 19, 2022, 04:07:23 PM

StephenM

LANDR-siren song (Non existent TV show theme-Balanced-Medium
Time:
0:00
Volume:
FauxTVThemes (banner image missing)

Searth-parallel planet with mohter eatrh 

dyslexia heps n uncovering this mystery.... The planet Searth consists of inhabitants that cannot move but are highly intelligent and enjoy spending most of their time absorbed in watching the goings on, on their parallel planet eatrh, which doesn't know they exist within a fraction of an inch of them.  The inhabitants are amused that eatrh is beaming signals far across the universe, ignoring the things that are right next to them, including their own inhabitants.  So the meida porgamers of searth set up a show that includes the sites and sounds of eatrh..... it's considered a "dog, I wihs ew could og three.  Ti oolks os nuf three."

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

StephenM

LANDR-siren song extended dance version-Balanced-Medium
Time:
0:00
Volume:
here is the "Extended Dance Version".... note to admins... if you don't deem this worthy of festival submission, simply remove the banner... no harm no foul... this is my way of attempting to enter a world I simply do not esixt in....
Epiphone Firehawk guitar X 2
Shecter bass x1
Alesis Drums x 1
Casio privia x 2
some sounds of sirens from internet free useaage...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Rene Asologuitar

Hi Stephen,
You are not kidding!
This is a siren song, and I am digging it!
As always, the guitar sounds fantastic, and all the effects are lovely to have.
Love this.
Rene

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

This is bloody great Stephen..it's like a ziggy stardust song..with mick ronson on guitar. I love the siren sounds, very spacey sounds, the guitar riffs are great. I love your imagination on music projects.
Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Ray Brookes

Totally fantastic, Stephen. Great sounds and super FX. It's like Ziggy Stardust on steroids with Mick Ronson on crack cocaine. That guitar riff will be stuck in my head all day.
Ray Brookes

Mike_S

Thank God for those with imaginations like this. More than anything the story is the winner. It's just too cool. Lovely whacky music to go with the idea and of course some of that guitar playing is top drawer. Just enjoying the extended version. It does all feel so "far out", yeah man!!!

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

TPB

Smoking theme song could also be used for the alien invasion series
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Zoltan

There i was... Driving the love mobile (a common family car) while wearing a monocle (yes, i broke my glasses) and i started hearing a barrage of sirens! I put the pedal to the medal, and started a heated escape, driving as fast as i could (staying way below the city limits). As soon as the sirens stopped, a song about Anarchy started playing?
Turns out my life hadn't suddenly turned into an exciting one. I was just playing thru Stephens playlist!

Musically this isn't in the vein of Simon & Garfunkel, although the song title could have as easily been The Sound of Sirens. There's a hint of pre-metal, and a pinch of punk. It's all good.

Without knowing anything about this song i immediately thought of punks. I had this strong visual image of Stephen riding his trailer while brandishing a spray can. With this i came to the conclusion that it's almost impossible to pin down this songwriter. There's something very eel like in the way he slips thru the cracks, and invents genres and blends things up. There's also the excitement.

So in short. I think Stephen is an Electric Eel.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper