Anybody Else Having Trouble Uploading?

Started by Johnbee, May 16, 2022, 01:43:58 PM

Johnbee

Anybody Else Having Trouble Uploading?
Can't upload a song file UNDER the file size limit.

Is this the end of my song posting?
 >:( John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Hook

I had an issue last night, it kept saying any song I chose was too big. None were. I closed the post window out and started again and it worked fine.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Johnbee

Quote from: Hook on May 16, 2022, 02:15:03 PMI had an issue last night, it kept saying any song I chose was too big. None were. I closed the post window out and started again and it worked fine.
I tried it on 2 different computers.  No joy on either.  I PMed 64Guitars.  I hope he can give me an answer.
 :) JB

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

cuthbert

Quote from: Johnbee on May 16, 2022, 01:43:58 PMCan't upload a song file UNDER the file size limit.

Of course not.  :)

Today, we've been experiencing various outages with our hosting service (BlueHost). It seems to be okay right now, but it's been offline repeatedly today. I'd suggest trying again.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Johnbee

Quote from: cuthbert on May 16, 2022, 02:19:32 PM
Quote from: Johnbee on May 16, 2022, 01:43:58 PMCan't upload a song file UNDER the file size limit.

Of course not.  :)

Today, we've been experiencing various outages with our hosting service (BlueHost). It seems to be okay right now, but it's been offline repeatedly today. I'd suggest trying again.
OK.  I'll keep trying.  Thanks!
 :) JB

-Duke Ellington

TPB

Having the same problem am not sure if it my location out in the barn but I get either timeout or no response from server tried the last couple days and will try again
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away