I Won't Go

Started by Rene Asologuitar, May 03, 2022, 08:11:31 PM

Rene Asologuitar

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Original Music and Words by Rene A.
Dedicated to all the failures of our world, and to all the peoples facing hardship and challenges.
Know that hope and love is just around the corner.

/-6eWK46pXWY

StephenM

wow we!!!  I love this one...it's so warm and wonderful...love the singing in the left ear a bit more... guitar sounds great and nice lyrics... I am fortunate to hear you... it's like a member of America came back younger and solo

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

TPB

Very nice actually got to see this one most Utube will not play at work for me so that is why at times I late to answer on your songs
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Redler

So warm and hearfelt performance! Great playing and singing, Rene!

Enjoyable listening!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Zoltan

This time you came dressed for the occasion! Your style managed to sell the song even before a single note was heard :) Wonderful playing and singing. There's a lot of soul to it. Great songwriting. Very mature and warm.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: StephenM on May 04, 2022, 05:43:03 AMwow we!!!  I love this one...it's so warm and wonderful...love the singing in the left ear a bit more... guitar sounds great and nice lyrics... I am fortunate to hear you... it's like a member of America came back younger and solo
HI Stephen,
Thanks for your wonderful comments.
I love the America as well, and glad to hear some music bleeding form their lovely tunes.
This song was recorded in my early music venture, about 2 years ago, and I had my one channel only sound.
Thanks for the great feedback!
You are always a pleasure to have!!!
Respectfully,
Rene

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: TPB on May 04, 2022, 05:49:24 AMVery nice actually got to see this one most Utube will not play at work for me so that is why at times I late to answer on your songs
Tim
Hi Tim,
Very nice to hear from you, always a great pleasure!
You are so much appreciated!!!
Rene

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: Redler on May 04, 2022, 08:34:54 AMSo warm and hearfelt performance! Great playing and singing, Rene!
Enjoyable listening!
Hi Redler,
Great to hear from you, always!!!
Lovely comments, and I love it!
Respectfully,
Rene

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: Zoltan on May 04, 2022, 08:57:32 AMThis time you came dressed for the occasion! Your style managed to sell the song even before a single note was heard :) Wonderful playing and singing. There's a lot of soul to it. Great songwriting. Very mature and warm.
Hi Zoltan,
Thanks for noticing the dressed music lover!!!
This is my very first song I created, dates back to 1980, when I was heart-broken.  Recorded 2 years ago.
I am so glad to hear your lovely comments.
And true enough, my heart and soul were in this song, when I composed it at the time.
And I just started composing again, after a long time, as my daughter urged me to create my YouTube channel and started producing video recording about 2 years ago!!!
Thanks again Zoltan!!!
Respectfully,
Rene

chapperz66

Great performance, Rene. And another lovely Taylor.

Paul