EP for ME (another oldie jam band instrumental)

Started by hardlock, April 21, 2022, 09:36:08 PM

hardlock

EP for Me_120(256)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I keep digging up these gems from the past (at least it is to me but I'm my best fan  ::) ) Thought it might be worth posting.
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

BerryPatch

Incredibly smooth track! Everything from the chill groove to the lovely dual guitar phrasing is so soothing. I love how the two guitar tracks really compliment each other and never overstep each other. This was a real treat :)

StephenM

long lost Grateful Dead recording!  Ain't nothing wrong with this. 

Like you, I also am a fan of your music!  Music identifies and you have your very own music identity....

hear me out here for a minute.  My wife is an incredible piano player.  She can embellish well but really its her feel that is so noticeable to me.  I hear others who are far more flashy.  In a lineup of piano players I can always pick her out just listening.  The same goes for me with various musicians on SC...
I can almost always pick yours out... that tells me you have your own style, sound, and I have listened to a good bit of your music.  Generally I might listen to a song many, many times.  Even hundreds. 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Rene Asologuitar

Hi hardlock,
Very nice and relaxing jam!
Your music is very melodic and happy.
Guitar rocks!
Thanks.
Rene

Mike_S

Yeah Ken, that is sweet, I really enjoyed that smooth groove. Chilled me right out.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Pete C

great late night chilling music..love the interplay between the two guitars !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Nelson

This is too cool... As cool as the other side of the pillow.
Your musicianship is sick.

I'm digging the mix; the soundscape is spacious yet full but not crowded.  sweet

I M N V US
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600