Vote for the May/June 2022 "Covers" festival

Started by 64Guitars, April 19, 2022, 07:57:06 PM

64Guitars

It's time to vote for our next two festivals which will run from May 1 to June 30, 2022. Voting starts now and runs for 10 days. You can change your vote any time until the closing of the poll on Saturday, April 30th (UTC). To do so, click "Remove vote" to cancel your previous vote, then vote again.

This poll is for the "Covers" festival. There is a separate poll for the "Originals" festival. Please vote in both polls.

Remember, "Covers" is covers only, and "Originals" is originals preferred but covers welcome unless otherwise stated in the festival's description.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

BerryPatch

Just a question, but would someone be able to cover a song for '72 Fest from album that was released in like December of '71 but put out as a single in '72? Does that count? Thanks!

64Guitars

Quote from: BerryPatch on April 24, 2022, 07:38:48 PMJust a question, but would someone be able to cover a song for '72 Fest from album that was released in like December of '71 but put out as a single in '72? Does that count? Thanks!

Sure. That's close enough.

Having said that, I hope people won't stray too far from the target year of 1972. There were hundreds of songs actually released in 1972, so there's no need to look outside that year to find something good to cover.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

64Guitars

Voting closed. The winner is...

1972Fest (banner image missing)

Covers of songs released in 1972 (50 years ago). Keep those covers of songs from 1972 rolling in!

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website