"Rainy Day Blues" (Wiley)

Started by The Reverend 48, June 15, 2009, 03:48:12 AM

Sprocket

Wow this is cool, at first I thought she double tracked it...and then it all came together...very cool! I even liked the rain elements.

galestermusic

This had a nice groove and the rain in the back graound created a cool atmoshpere to all these two guitars to have a very deep conversation.

Wiley your coming right along! Nice Post 48! :)

Ferryman

Very nice job all round. PJ, you are really making progress, this is a great collab. Love the rain - normally I have to add that as a sound effect, LOL! Smooth and cool with a lot of emotion.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Blooby

I've returned to this one several times.  The rain makes it feel real intimate.  Lovely playing.  It's easy to get drawn into this one.

Blooby

The Reverend 48

Quote from: wiley on June 15, 2009, 04:30:29 PMAnd all you guys can come sit and play and party in the shed any time you want.  It is only 10 x 12 and last Friday night after I did this song.  We crammed a new total of 17 people in it. LOL  Got a little noisy.  When it's raining everyone comes up.  We have a toilet seat fixed in the corner to throw empty cans into.  I f you hit the wind chime and the basket you really get applause. LOL 

And here's the pics Note the bog seat on the wall  ;D ;D ;D ;D

OsCKilO

love the atmosphere in this one!

Sucks you in and keeps you there!

Wicked blues shack as well!

Well done.
T (osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Jim1970

What can I say? killer blues track here!!!
Love the rain hitting the roof!!!

JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Frank53

Great stuff, guys! I agree with everyone else - the rain just adds to the mood of the piece. Raw emotion and great playing.

Frank
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Wiley

Thanks for posting the pics 48 Now everyone can see where I was inspired.  And Thanks for all the comments.  You are all welcome to come anytime you want.

Blooby

That's crazy.  Your pictures are pretty much was I was envisioning as I was listening.  Creepy but cool.

Peace.

Blooby