Oldie from 2012 - ELP-1 Jam - hardlock original

Started by hardlock, April 03, 2022, 10:33:57 PM

hardlock

12-ELP-1
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Dug this up and couldn't find a post on here for it here so thought I'd test the new OP system.  ;)

Song notes: Programmed drums on this one. Some flubs but still fun to hear again.

Found a note with it saying "what am I gonna do,,now?"

May have been a line to start some lyrics but none ever written.  :-\
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

kenny mac

StephenM

the bass is worth the ticket alone... and then comes the splendid guitar work... holy smokes sir...rocking mad goodness...
love those bell chimy thingies too...it really adds character..
ain't nothing wrong with a good instrumental

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ray Brookes

The high standard of musicianship is evident here as with all other tracks I've heard of yours, Ken. Love how those guitars intertwine in places with the melodic phrases and the bass work is excellent. Is that a vibraphone I hear chiming away?

Great instrumental; an oldie but a goldie.
Ray Brookes

hardlock

Thanks all! Really appreciate the good words!

Note to admin. I'm not getting notified for some reason. May not be the site's fault but thought I'd mention it.

Update looking (and working) good!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

64Guitars

Quote from: hardlock on April 04, 2022, 07:31:41 PMNote to admin. I'm not getting notified for some reason. May not be the site's fault but thought I'd mention it.

Check your notifications settings in your Profile, including the Watched Topics and Watched Boards.

https://songcrafters.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=notification

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Zoltan

Vibey and airy! There's a fusion vibe to the melodies and it's somewhat cinematic in execution. Makes the imagination to run wild and conjure images. I think it works as an instrumental.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Ella

Wow! Sounds so professional. Very nice Caribbean vibe and that bass is a stellar.

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: hardlock on April 03, 2022, 10:33:57 PMDug this up and couldn't find a post on here for it here so thought I'd test the new OP system.  ;)

Hi hardlock, Very nice beat and great drum tempo.
The guitar work is fantastic and captivating.
I love the melody and guitar riffs.
I like it!!!
Rene

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

This is awesome. The music is so professional sounding. It reminded me a little of the "top gear" motor tv show theme. It makes for a brilliant instrumental. I really love guitars, electric and bass. The keyboards in the background really sound great with the guitars and drums.
Darren

I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.