Forum software upgraded. Some features are temporarily broken.

Started by 64Guitars, April 02, 2022, 08:29:19 PM

64Guitars

I've upgraded the core forum software (SMF) from version 2.0.19 to 2.1.1. Unfortunately, it has broken all of my customizations and the Songcrafters theme (colours, etc).

Basic forum functionality should be okay (message posting, PMs, attachments, etc) but not my customizations such as MP3 players, jukeboxes, etc. I will be working on fixing everything over the next few days or possibly weeks. Please be patient.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

64Guitars

MP3 players and jukeboxes seem to be working now, so I'm taking the site out of maintenance mode so that people can log in again. However, there's still a lot of work to do to get the site theme back to normal. Hopefully, I can do that over the coming days while people are using the site. But if I start to get too many errors from the software, I'll have to put it back into maintenance mode while I fix them.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

TPB

Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

AndyR

recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Ted

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Zoltan

Thanks for all the great work! Updating forum software can be a pain in the... Neck!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper