Don't Worry For Me

Started by Bob Iles, June 14, 2009, 10:00:18 AM

Bob Iles

Thanks SdC.  I'm just glad that unemployment here in New Jersey pays for training so that people like me can make themselves more marketable and desirable to employers.
You've only got 12 notes and however you mix them up is your thing. - Edward Van Halen

SdC

Quote from: Bob Iles on June 15, 2009, 11:56:07 AMThanks SdC.  I'm just glad that unemployment here in New Jersey pays for training so that people like me can make themselves more marketable and desirable to employers.
hehe I got a little bumpstart from European Community subsidies at the time. Just what I needed at the time. Unemployment sucks.

recorder
Boss BR-600

Bluesberry

This is like a full meal of rock and roll.  Great stuff.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Satchwood

I like your song Bob ~~~ Great job!! 

..................Very melodic rocknroll tune here!!

I think you sing and play very well!!  Great rock style voice for sure!!

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Wiley

this was really great!!  I enjoyed it very much.  Your guitar playing was just excellent and your vocal was fine.  We all beat ourselves up.  We are our own worst critics.  You just hang in there. I for one am waiting to hear more. New Jersey Huh?  I am in the cornfields of Iowa.  Nice to meet you!!

Frank53

I like everything about this, Bob - the song, the performance, the recording. Great tone on the guitars. Nice work!
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Bob Iles

Thanks, everyone.  I'm glad you enjoy my music.  There's plenty more to come as I get the time.
You've only got 12 notes and however you mix them up is your thing. - Edward Van Halen

Greeny

This is excellent. Really tight work, and the guitar harmonies are just perfect. Your vocals are great - so no worries there! It all rocks along very nicely, and I could hear this coming out of a car radio classic rock station for sure!

Pee Wee Herman?! There's no basement in the Alamo!

assassin

Great guitar sounds Bob.

Bob Iles

Thanks, guys.  I'll have a couple more done in the next few days.