Hold Me (with Mike S)

Started by StephenM, March 27, 2022, 12:10:22 PM

guitarron

Freaking brilliant. One my favorites from you guys.

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

This is fantastic guys. Your vocals Stephen sound really good, different somewhat than your usual vocals, really good and nice and clear.
The music from Mike is amazing. Everything from the guitars to the drums, love the tambourine in there. It is definitely a psychedelic vibe, sounds like something from the 60's.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Zoltan

Oh, great that this popped up again! I've heard this several times, but my comments are missing (in action).

Such a psychedelic swirly goodness with great vocs! Certainly a higlight of your musical year of 2022. Mikes the man and Stephens too. Together they make cool music too.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

launched

I am thrilled to have caught this bump, a fantastic wonderment! It's movie credit worthy, nothing better than to scramble on google to find the song on the ending of some movie or show that moves your mind.

Yes, I love it
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

thetworegs

missed this first time around...your vocal fits like a glove to a Mikes backer and what a backer it is wow!excellent collaboration more more!!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Trist

Has that cool psychedelic vibe going on that lose yourself in the music and vocals vibe. ideal festival song for that reason alobne. the guitar was cool