"Dread in Space - think Prometheus" by Mike Huntingford

Started by Mike Huntingford, March 26, 2022, 04:51:30 PM

Mike Huntingford

dread at sea (small)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Well, now for something completely different. Here is a soundscape I created today.  It is not structured but is meant to hint at structure. It is not meant to have a chord progression but hints at a chord progression. It is pure listen with headphones, close eyes, and let soundscape take you away.  Hope you all like it.

Mike

Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: Mike Huntingford on March 26, 2022, 04:51:30 PMWell, now for something completely different. Here is a soundscape I created today.  It is not structured but is meant to hint at structure. It is not meant to have a chord progression but hints at a chord progression. It is pure listen with headphones, close eyes, and let soundscape take you away.  Hope you all like it.

Mike

I love it.
It is definitely different, but so cool!
Rene

Mike Huntingford

Quote from: Rene Asologuitar on March 26, 2022, 08:05:22 PM
Quote from: Mike Huntingford on March 26, 2022, 04:51:30 PMWell, now for something completely different. Here is a soundscape I created today.  It is not structured but is meant to hint at structure. It is not meant to have a chord progression but hints at a chord progression. It is pure listen with headphones, close eyes, and let soundscape take you away.  Hope you all like it.

Mike

I love it.
It is definitely different, but so cool!
Rene

Yeah, glad someone found it interesting - was worried as this is not my typical cup of tea. I kind of see this music with scenes from Prometheus the movie.  Thanks
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

StephenM

very cool... not only interesting but intriguing... I find some of the songs I do that i don't like as much are the ones others like the most and vice=versa.....
yes, it's a bit different.... could be a sci fi track or for a movie scene or for a specific point during a sporting match....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Greeny

Made me think of a native American shaman calling on the animal spirits. Very atmospheric and cinematic stuff. Excellent!