MP3 to I Pod question

Started by StevieM, June 14, 2009, 05:29:52 AM

StevieM

I'm sure there's a clever bugger, er--- Nice kind soul, who can help me out here? ;)
What's the easiest and quickest way to put CD's on to I pod shuffle?
It's my daughter's, and at the moment she's having to rip the cd onto Wavepad, convert to MP3, then transfer to the I Pod. It's taking about 20 mins a disc!!!!
Surely there's a quicker way?
I've got Windows Media player, Real Player, Wave pad or Audacity I can use.
Any help will save me a lot of ear ache from the nagging.
Cheers.
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Bro

I'd download iTunes

http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

It's pretty simple the ipod and itunes should be working toghter.

Rip the cd's into itunes, and when you plug in your ipod it comes up in itunes, the rest should be a piece of cake :)
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

StevieM

Ok, cheers. I'll give that a try.
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Sprocket

Dude I bought an 8gig card for my 4gig Sansa Fuze player...I spent all weekend ripping CDs through Windows Media player to MP3...by the end of the day I was able to figure out that it was taking 1 minute for every 2 songs...so I feel your pain, as I just ripped over 1000 songs this weekend. ::)

StevieM

Oh well, not my problem really, it's not me that's got to sit and do it!!
Except, of course, when she's doing it on the laptop that takes priority over anything else, even REALLY important stuff, like getting on here ;D

Sprocket

Ive got a stack of discs...I find myself ripping one at a time while Im online(on the computer) no sense making a chore out of it...itll fill up.