Wicked Girl (Original w/LESTG)

Started by Saijinn Maas, June 14, 2009, 05:00:58 AM

Saijinn Maas

Wicked Girl
Time:
0:00
Volume:
So, if you remember LESTG posted "Something in Progress". He very graciously allowed me to take his track and do something with it. THIS is that something...

Added bass, solos, and vox.

I originally started to do something darker... But the more I listened to it, I kept coming back to something more upbeat. So it is mostly a fun song. Well, at least fun for me ;)

Still found a way to make it about something that cause at least some type of frustration.

heh

OsCKilO

Wow!

Love the Easy Going Feel of This!

Top work!

Vox is great! The effect Matches the feel!

Great Collab!

Peace

T(Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Frank53

Teah, this is excellent! The contrast of the heavy guitars and the laid-back vocal reminds me of Smithereens. I like the little bit of phasing on the voice. Great performance by both of you. Nice work!
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

galestermusic

I totally dig this Saijin. Cracks me all these things you and I have common, the military, our birthdays, and letting some bad habits mess with us. Then, the very first verse in the song..." I see you black hair spotlight " I am a sucker for dark haired..... black haired women. I mean blonds are nice but a dark haired olive colored skin dark eyes??? GRRRRROOOOWWWWWLLLLL LOL!

It does have a smithereens kinda feel to it. Great solo work to. I came up with all kinds of things, either I didn't like it or didn't know where to put it.

Just great Saijin! Rock on brother! :)

Ferryman

Yup, great stuff. You've really got that vocal effect going well Saijin. Excellent collab, great solos on top of the excellent original track. Very cool indeed.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tangled Wires

The original instrumental from LESTG was fantastic, and the vocals and lead guitar that Saijin has added just take this to another level. This a brilliant song from two very talented people...absolutely love it!!!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Excellent collab, guys! I love when two separate forces can put together a piece that sounds as if each contributor was in the same room.

A great listen - lots of open space and clean guitar work. The vox were mighty fine, too. A song doesn't always have to be dark   ;)

Catch you later,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Greeny

We have a supergroup in the making! This is a wonderful, like-minded and well-aligned collaboration. I'm pretty sure there will be more to come! Great work.

The Reverend 48

WOW this is great stuff Well Done both of you!

SdC

I've toyed with LESTG's track as well, but couldn't make the magic work. I'm glad you could!

recorder
Boss BR-600