Electric Ladder (Instrumental)

Started by DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee, March 17, 2022, 10:44:14 AM

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Electric Ladder - march 17th
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Just an instrumental track i was messing around with, added some guitar to it, probably will leave as it is, but keith did say he might think of lyrics if its expanded?
Thanks for listening.
Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Blooby

Ooh, I'm liking this. Up until the guitar tone, it reminded me of something that might have made the Flash Gordon soundtrack. Great playing and such yummy tones.

Blooby

StephenM

your music is always superb but this is on another level altogether.... its like you mind melded with an alien...

there is something weird on the planet right now... if you don't believe me listen down through the list...

dammit man this is good....really great...and that guitar solo is smoking.... I am envisioning you playing with a joint in your mouth... a few tokes then a few licks .....
this is reminding me of a new Alan Parsons...if someone told me it was I would believe it....

gen eeeee  us....

those firgin whistles are the topper

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ray Brookes

Love these soundtracks you present here, Darren. Always professionally produced with excellent instrumentation and stellar creativity. That soaring guitar sounds awesome.
Ray Brookes

Greeny

The icy synths are lovely... very European, very Kraftwerk. And then that prog guitar - just HUGE. Brilliant playing and production in every aspect. So accomplished and so cool. 

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Thanks for the comments guys. Stephen, that would have made a great title " mind melding with the alien". Why didn't I think of that lol.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.