"Autobiographical Abomination" a Hook original for PsychedelicFest

Started by Hook, March 12, 2022, 05:18:13 AM

Zoltan

Those synth blips got the me. I was immediately transported into 70's era cheesy scifi horror about the Frankenstein monster with a third arm. The first lyrical line i heard was "H*ill Hitl*r!" and i thought WTF?
Checking the lyrics was a reality check i needed and transported me back to earth. I still kept hearing this line that i invented occasionally, but it was only my mind playing tricks on me. That what happens when you dabble into PsychedelicFest.

There's so much goodness in this song that it could be described as a psychedelic feast. I didn't wear headphones while listening to this and i still felt swirly and gigglish (?). You can't invent this stuff, but you did! Bravo!

I don't know if it's the weather, or these dark times, but it sounds like everybody here is hitting great highs with songs. If it's just because of these fests i think we should lock onto them forever :D

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

BerryPatch

Whoa, what a trip! I love how the song keeps building and building until it feels like there's almost 20 voices bouncing around in my earbuds. Such great music here too, the distorted lead lines are very distinctive. Awesome vocals throughout and great words too.

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

godinqc

Fantastic when listening with Headphones, sounds are comin from all directions .. Great vocals and lyrics also
Great work ..
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

Mike_S

Those lyrics... woah... mighty fine and mighty dark, just like I like them. You did a great job with this, was worth throwing everything at this one resulting in a beautiful musical chaos that does indeed mess with the head and I am totally sober! Very awesome piece.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand