Multiple accounts are not allowed

Started by 64Guitars, March 09, 2022, 01:07:22 PM

64Guitars

Each Songcrafters member is allowed only one account. This has always been the case but we've been a bit lax in enforcing it in the past year or so. Also, I don't think we've actually stated the rule in the forums. So the purpose of this message is to formally state that nobody will be allowed to have more than one account, and any existing accounts owned by one member will be merged into a single account.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

kenny mac

Thanks Mr 64.
I wasnt really aware we had that problem   :-\

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

I haven't used the site for a couple of weeks and returned to find the account I used separately for collaborations has disappeared and merged with my other account.
I don't mind but I wish you could have sent an email to ask which account name we wanted to keep first.
Thanks
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Greeny

Quote from: DarrenG on April 02, 2022, 02:48:22 AMI haven't used the site for a couple of weeks and returned to find the account I used separately for collaborations has disappeared and merged with my other account.
I don't mind but I wish you could have sent an email to ask which account name we wanted to keep first.
Thanks

You can change your account (screen) name and icon to the one you prefer though. Or a completely new one that best captures what you do. Just a thought.

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.