"Adrift" w/Lurker

Started by Blooby, February 27, 2022, 02:23:55 PM

kenny mac

Love that delayed guitar pick and lurker has sealed the deal with those vocals.
Excellent

cuthbert

This was a great listen.

Cool variation of guitar styles and tones - definitely held my interest (reminded me in parts of Bill Nelson in his Be Bop Deluxe years). Stand out vocals as well - the echo was very well-mixed.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

AndyR

Mighty fine.

So mighty fine.

Love that lead break. But I don't really want to pick out anyone thing... the whole track just sits together so well and takes you on a bit of a journey.

Excellent work guys.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

TPB

Smoking guitar and the delayed reverb on the vocal really set off the mood of the song
Well done please take a bow
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

guitarron

Wow. This is epic sounding. Masterful use of poly rythyms. Gonna revisit this on proper speakers.

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Flash Harry

Kerpow....

I hate drawing comparisons...  but...

A mashup of Crimson, Tears for Fears, Rush, Yes, it could be Adrian Belew on guitar.

..and production.. fab.

Magical - amazing.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

Man - that change on 'hidden hazards'. So great. This is a stellar track - like a mini prog opera. Love how you shift the dynamics around from soft to heavy, then that blissful harmonised solo (WOW!). It felt to me like it could be a 10 minute track. Absolutely superb work from the both of you.

Redler

Excellent job on each way! In my opinion this could fit on Psychfest, too. Very trippy!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ted

Quote from: Flash Harry on March 04, 2022, 01:31:58 PMA mashup of Crimson, Tears for Fears, Rush, Yes,

Now there's a brand new sentence.

Very slick, fellas. Listened in one ear, and sounded great. Will come back with the good cans on.

OTD Bump.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Ted

Quote from: Ted on February 29, 2024, 10:43:22 AMWill come back with the good cans on.

Back with both ears now. Just wanted you to know I kept my promise. What a great mishmash of styles.

OTD+1 Bump.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac