1234 by BerryPatch (Numbers Fest)

Started by BerryPatch, February 23, 2022, 08:26:32 PM

Ray Brookes

Oh yeah, great track! That Kraftwerk kinda beat is hypnotising as Farrell says and a terrific entry for the numbers fest. So much going on, so many layers yet everything perfectly under control. Great work; well done.
Ray Brookes

Oldrottenhead

loving it getting a Neu "hallogallo" (possibly my favourite tune) vibe. Braw!
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

This is brilliant, yes it's like kraftwerk mixed with Hendrix lol. Some really great music, very trippy , kind of late 60's / 70's vibe. It really works with 1234 lyrics. And I like that Motown drum beat.
Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Blooby

Really hypnotic. Kinda freaky and unnerving actually. I can see this being in the middle of a tune by Ozric Tentacles.

Blooby

Greeny

As a fan of Krautrock I love the driving, pulsating coolness of this. The high wailing guitar stuff is superb - like Fripp on Bowie's Heroes. Pyschedelic but with a harsher underground edge to it. I think it's bloody amazing!

guitarron

Very cool BP. Just getting around to hearing this. Groovy guitar work. Love the violin like sustain on the guitars. Infectious beat.

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Redler

Nice krautrock / stoner vibe! Got some Can vibe as well.

This works!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR