"Can't Stay Away" w/Lurker

Started by Blooby, February 18, 2022, 10:59:44 AM

Bluesberry

Quote from: launched on February 18, 2023, 08:59:15 PM
Quote from: Bluesberry on February 18, 2023, 08:45:46 PM
Quote from: launched on February 18, 2023, 08:42:29 PM
Quote from: Bluesberry on February 18, 2023, 08:32:03 PMDid someone mention Spandex? Flipping lovely sparkling shiny bliss...what a great power vocal.......tone that cuts right through you.....that kind of tone could cut your arm off if you aren't watching....spandex...............yeah baby

Blooby - The Nostradamus of rock apparel lol!!!

The spandex is so tight it acts like a tourniquet if the sharp piercing tone inadvertently cuts through flesh......you are protected by the loving fabric........

That's why they wore it back in the day, to protect themselves from the evil harmonics. They'd be skeletons...

Spandex wearing skeletons....what an image......there is a song in that....................don't tell me we have hijacked another one of Bloobys threads.........damn, must be the spandex that made us do it......or maybe the spandex clad skeletons ......back to the regular programming.......

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

Quote from: Bluesberry on February 18, 2023, 09:03:49 PM
Quote from: launched on February 18, 2023, 08:59:15 PM
Quote from: Bluesberry on February 18, 2023, 08:45:46 PM
Quote from: launched on February 18, 2023, 08:42:29 PM
Quote from: Bluesberry on February 18, 2023, 08:32:03 PMDid someone mention Spandex? Flipping lovely sparkling shiny bliss...what a great power vocal.......tone that cuts right through you.....that kind of tone could cut your arm off if you aren't watching....spandex...............yeah baby

We have never hijacked a thread Dave, I don't recall seeing anything like that. I think we're the only two left, used to be a pack of wolves out there!

I came here for the tune, nothing more  :D

Blooby - The Nostradamus of rock apparel lol!!!

The spandex is so tight it acts like a tourniquet if the sharp piercing tone inadvertently cuts through flesh......you are protected by the loving fabric........

That's why they wore it back in the day, to protect themselves from the evil harmonics. They'd be skeletons...

Spandex wearing skeletons....what an image......there is a song in that....................don't tell me we have hijacked another one of Bloobys threads.........damn, must be the spandex that made us do it......or maybe the spandex clad skeletons ......back to the regular programming.......

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover