Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder
Adobe Audition
http://soundcloud.com/alfredo-de-pietra 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26939208@N03/

Jean Pierre

bienvenu Rob de la part de JP, en France, vous etes d'où exactement?
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Redler

Welcome from Finland! I'm sure you're in the right place.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

cuthbert

Welcome from the sunny shores of Maine, USA.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Hook

Been a Rayon Vert fan for a while, glad you found your way here. Welcome from Tampa,FL.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

bruno

Welcome onboard - I like many others, have enjoyed RV music for quite some time :-)
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

kenny mac

A huge welcome all the way from Bonnie Scotland.
Great to read your story.
Welcome to the family.

WarpCanada

Welcome from the west coast of Canada ( British Columbia)

I'm back after a bit of a hiatus from songwriting, I got obsessed with flight simulation.

I'm a software developer, and not a professional musician, but if COVID has done one thing for me that's GOOD it's made me a much better musician. I have probably logged 1800 hours of guitar in the last two years, and I'm a far better guitar player at 52 than I was at 50.

Of course, that's not saying much as I was a terrible guitarist at 50, and a terrible keys/piano player. I'm much better at both of those instruments now.    I remain terrible at Bass.

I was going to suggest we do a BASS FEST on some forum here where ever we post suggested future fests:   My suggestion: BASSFEST 2022: The NOOBs and The PROs. The idea:  THe song has to contain an actual bass ranged instrument made with physical strings that move, whether an upright acoustic bass, an electric bass (which is the thing I expect a lot of people here own, or should buy if they don't own one yet, and only have a guitar),  or even, let's say, prominent use of the bass end (the longer strings) on an acoustic piano.....    You could rate yourself on how much bass playing you've actually done, and the challenge is to play da bass, maybe slappa da bass, if you never have before.   I own an electric bass that I bought about 2 years ago, but have not played nearly enough yet.
Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

Flash Harry

I'm late to the gig..

Welcome Rob, we knew of you, now we know you. Thanks for coming.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.