New gear

Started by The Gobi Desert Canoe Club, February 04, 2022, 06:03:42 AM

I just couldn't resist it. The Supro is fairly uncommon and the Aria is like a souped up Strat. Little bit of a deal done on the two.
I'm sorry about the size, I never could work out how to make them smaller, perhaps one of the administrators could do that for me (please).

The Gobi Desert Canoe Club

recorder
Boss BR-800

Pete C

What a cool duo - one very retro and one very modern. I'd love to try that Supro - what do all those knobs do?? I'm guessing the Aria has a roasted maple neck... I have a Reverend guitar with a roasted maple neck and its very stable.. Hardly ever goes out of tune. Nice choices !!

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

64Guitars

Quote from: The Gobi Desert Canoe Club on February 04, 2022, 06:03:42 AMI just couldn't resist it. The Supro is fairly uncommon and the Aria is like a souped up Strat. Little bit of a deal done on the two.

Nice guitars. The unusual (but cool) shape and abundance of controls of the Supro reminds me of the products of Eastwood Guitars. In fact, it's similar to their Airline '59 Town & Country STD.

Quote from: The Gobi Desert Canoe Club on February 04, 2022, 06:03:42 AMI'm sorry about the size, I never could work out how to make them smaller, perhaps one of the administrators could do that for me (please).

See this message in the Help board: https://songcrafters.org/forum/index.php?topic=30103.msg357000#msg357000

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Hook

Alright, alright,  alright.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Mike_S

So cool, and that's a beautiful strat too.
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Farrell Jackson

Nice and nice and also NICE and NICE! A great duo that are sure to bring some songwriting inspiration to your repertoire. Cool grab!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Blooby

I love that Supro.

Blooby

Zoltan

Cool looking guitars!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

StephenM

oooohhhh laaaaallaaaaa  lovely to the max...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner