Jump In (Rayon Vert)

Started by Farrell Jackson, January 29, 2022, 05:11:59 PM

Farrell Jackson

Quote from: Redler on January 30, 2022, 09:12:38 PMI was expecting heavier guitar solo, but this kind of 'ethereal' one sounds really good!
Brilliant job by all of you!!

Thanks Kari! We are sort of easing our way into working with one another again. You'll have to wait for the next songs for those smoking lead guitar solos that Gary is capable of...but they will come.
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

TPB

Well I knew it would be good when you said the band was getting back together but for the first one where every body is getting used to each other again this song is smoking Hot. I love everything about it and I liked the Lead I think it blended the song nicely
Tim   
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Ray Brookes

Great groove Farrell and mixed/mastered to perfection. Super guitar work and great vocals; certainly woke me up at 5.00am this morning.
Ray Brookes

cuthbert

I was looking forward to this one...

Excellent song, Farrell & Rayon Vert - everything sounds fresh and organic, as though there was never any break.

Well done, gentlemen!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

hardlock

Yes, fine song and performance! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

bruno

This is very Foreigner like song- great tune, great sounds. The outro solo is very Blackmore as well.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

guitarron

He'll yah this has all the stuff I love. Rockin guitars a good hook. Underlying organ. A fine production. Kudos

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman

Great to hear the band back together again! A really tight track, superbly played and really well written. I like the guitar sounds on the first solos, very effective. And a great vocal over the top with first class production. A real rocker, well done!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

BerryPatch

What a belter! This one has a real latter day McCartney flair in it to me, particularly from his great Memory Almost Full album. The vocals are amazing, I love how you can dig in with grit yet also keep your voice super clear. The harmonies in the chorus are a knock out! The guitarwork really stood out as well, particularly the tasty slide near the end. Bravo guys!

IanR

I am 23 again listening to this.

Thanks for enabling a bit of time travel.

Shit hot.

Ian

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One