Maybe That's Just Me

Started by Mike_S, January 24, 2022, 03:19:06 PM

tonyc

wow what a cracker of a song , great vocals love the melody on the verse , then the chorus is really catchy , will have that in my head all day , brilliant work mike , love the guitar work and drums superb ....cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

godinqc

Really good song , it has a "Springsteen" vibe  to it ..
Really good production , very good verse/chorus , it's ready for radio/streaming ..
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

Redler

This a rock song that goes forward like a train!

Keyboard part at around 3 minutes puts a nice flavor to this. Big sounding song!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Pru

what a fabulous rocker! love it!

kenny mac

Absolutely fantastic.
Yes it could be a song springsteen could cover but only because its that good.
Real catchy from the get go.
A fantastic start to the year for you.
Excellent stuff.

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

This is a great song mike. Love the chord progressions and the jangly guitar sound. Does have a bit of a Springsteen sound. Like the drums too. Great singing and lyrics.
Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Farrell Jackson

When the drums kicked the song off my first though was of CCR but as it moved along, I lost that thought. It's all you! I'm so glad you've found your songwriting train again Mike. The great guitars, vocals, lyrics and melody makes for a real winner!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

TPB

Wow way to get out of the funk great vocals and the guitar really drives this song
Well done brother
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Bluesberry

Absolutely incredible song here Mike....sounds like a lost Wilco track to my ears....I love this a lot.....a great deal......totally.....you have written and recorded an exceptional song.....good one.....

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Rob Grant

My first listen to an artist at Soundcrafters....and I'm really impressed. I absolutely loved your lyrics. I think there are many of us who can relate. Your vocals are so natural and have a country feel to me....great pronunciation..I could understand every word and that's not easy for me. It's a very crisp and pleasant sounding mix. Great chord changes and performance. I really like this song. Great work!!
"The road to hell is paved with good intents"