Time And Place by BerryPatch

Started by BerryPatch, January 18, 2022, 07:33:39 PM

Geir

What a truly wonderful song.

Just makes you happy listening to it.

Fabulous performance and brilliant arrangement, from the mellotron and piano to the guitars and bass and the clever use of triple(?)-tracked vocals that then changes to widely spread octave vocals and back again. Excellent

I'm a fan!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Pete C

Great song, very 70's feel. The playing and production is outstanding, even down to little details like that little left to right panning around the 3.00 mark. Great vocals and harmonies too !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Rob Grant

Stunning production....Really reminded me of Todd Rundgren. Every instrument shines, loved the lead guitar tone, and your vocals, lead and harmonies are great????
"The road to hell is paved with good intents"

AndyR

Oh this is a total knock out for me.
Wonderful.

Loving the arrangement/production. You seem to know instinctively how to add interest when needed but not over-do it. And then, when mixing, ensure each little bit gets it's appropriate moment in the spotlight.

The song and the vocal are superb.
The whole thing is just fabulous.

Digging those P90s too.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

TPB

I can hear the Ozzy reference but it is a upgraded much better version. I know I am late to the party and not sure how I missed this one so I am glad I got to listen to this today. The production is outstanding as is your norm fantastic piece
Bravo
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away