Rock song needs vocals

Started by Redler, January 14, 2022, 07:24:02 AM

Redler

number
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi all!

I browsed song sketches of my memory card and recorded this today...

The vocals can be started at 10 seconds. There's double chorus with lead guitar at 2 minutes spot, you can sing the both or first or second...up to you.

There's Number Fest in progress, so....just a suggestion. Feel free...

The wav track is available of course.

Cheers,

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

StephenM

at times this blows into Rush territory but kind of mixed with a punk rock feel.  It's bloody hell of a sound Kari.    I am glad you decided to post something.  I will download this just to listen to.  I would try something to this but right now I can't sing.  I am recovering from something.  Tested Neg for covid but I've been under the weather for a week.

Is it ok if more than one person writes lyrics and sings on this?  I have a feeling that this will get hooked quick.  I would have to wait for a wave of inspiration.   

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Redler

Quote from: StephenM on January 14, 2022, 07:37:27 AMIs it ok if more than one person writes lyrics and sings on this?  I have a feeling that this will get hooked quick.  I would have to wait for a wave of inspiration. 

Thanks, Stephen. I couldn't decide to who I'll post the track this time, so posted it here. I'm open to everything...
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

SE

Hi Kari a punked up vibe, I like it a lot, cool stuff, downloaded for further investigation. ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80

Redler

Quote from: SE on March 17, 2022, 05:55:09 PMHi Kari a punked up vibe, I like it a lot, cool stuff, downloaded for further investigation. ;D

Thanks, John. Sorry, I didn't notice your comment earlier.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

kenny mac

Downloaded Kari,ill have a listen and like the others will see were it goes.