"The Cavern"

Started by Blooby, January 09, 2022, 01:29:05 PM

Ferryman

Brilliant! Love the groove, your bass sound and bass line is totally awesome, love the way it fits with the drums. And the guitar work is sublime, very tasteful effects and overall a fantastic track. Had this looping a while and loving every minute of it.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

I love this, the guitars are great. Great sound throughout. Good groove. Yeah a vocal would sound cool on this

Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

SE

Just terrific, it's got the ebb and flow and then the temelo  part and solo, just too cool, got be one of the best guitar players on here.
recorder
Boss BR-80

chapperz66

What a cool slinky groove and superior guitar chops throughout.  Bloody marvelous.

Paul

Redler

Very trippy, especially at the keyboard spots! Dark and psychedelic, it works always!

Enjoyable listening!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

hardlock

Outstanding construction and performance! Love every bit of it! Pro all the way. Incredible guitar playing and tones throughout! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

tonyc

brilliant just brilliant , wow love the drums the sound is great , and the guitar sound you get is fantastic , as well as your playing everything is superb well worth another listen im hooked ......cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

Geir

Listening on my (relatively) new argon alto speakers and it sounds huge.

Alone home so I cranked it up, and man I dig it.

Listening in my newly upgraded tv/vinyl room:

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Blooby

Quote from: Geir on January 21, 2022, 11:12:41 AMListening on my (relatively) new argon alto speakers and it sounds huge.

Alone home so I cranked it up, and man I dig it.

Listening in my newly upgraded tv/vinyl room:

Err, what are you watching? I see a hand fondling a clothed boob. Congrats on the cool man cave and thanks for listening.

Blooby

StephenM

sometimes it's good to be the first to comment.... I see me on your screen Geir!  Looks like a awesome upgrade.  Nice and classy looking too.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner