80's hard rock thingie

Started by Zoltan, January 07, 2022, 01:38:00 PM

Zoltan

80s hardrockv2
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here's a quick jam. If someone wants to take it to the another level :) I wanted to try recording the Rockman x100 distorted sounds, but as the batteries died i ended up using Simplifier. There's still a rockman track mixed low for "ambience" in this rough mix.

No name, or melodies. Just a backing track. I removed all the soloing from this.

Tempo is 135bpm and it's in the key of A. Everything is played around A and E. The verses are just riffing around A pedal note and the choruses from E. Simple as a pie.

Edit: Rockman got new batteries! Now there's Rockman "solo" near the end :D

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Zoltan

Seeing that nobody yet took the plunge... I'm claiming this back! I just got an idea for vocals for this :D (and the mix is poop anyway).

IF someone already started doing something with this. Then please holla back so i'm not messing up anything :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

guitarron

This is a gonna be a great one. Powerful. Just now hearing it. Rock on

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

StephenM

Quote from: Zoltan on January 08, 2022, 03:51:21 AMSeeing that nobody yet took the plunge... I'm claiming this back! I just got an idea for vocals for this :D (and the mix is poop anyway).

IF someone already started doing something with this. Then please holla back so i'm not messing up anything :)

I would think it would be ok if more than one song were created?  I might be wrong and please, if anyone reads this and knows explain the etiquette on this.  It seems to me that if it's on the colab board it's fair game. 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

StephenM

I downloaded this just for an instrumental.  It's killer as it is.  Reminds me of The Red Rocker Mr. Sammy Hagar playing with AC/DC. 
wicked good guitar Zoltan.  The sounds are fantastic.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Zoltan

Thanks! I'm not sure if Kenny is doing this proper, but today i got a call from someone Rob....Halform, or something like that. He's from a band called Just Monks, or something. He said he'd give it a "good old college try". I'll be uploading that track in a sec!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper