The deers are ok

I don't want to move to Berlin
Ich sprache nicht deutch
Eins, zwei, drei, vier, fünf, sechs, sieben, acht, neun, zehn

The France ain't any better either
I don't drink wine
Mon ami je t'aime soixante-neuf

CH 2 etc.

Here's an another one from the "hit record and see what happens" -series. Unfortunately this is one of those where i didn't build everything around vocals. So there's no chance of me being able to nail this down vocal wise. Even i have trouble understanding the gibberish i'm singing here :D I might try the vocals again, but at this point if feels like a lost cause.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

I like this, The music is great, even if you change the lyrics I'd keep the music. I do like the distorted, reverb on your vocals. Love those sound fx in there. It reminds me of "sparks" or "Kraftwerk ". Very catchy and really cool.
Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

StephenM

I listened to tons of music through the years where at least some of the words if not most are unintelligble.  Let's face it, music is personal and what I dig you might not. 
I like this...it's interesting and fun...  guess you are putting numbers in there as this is a numbers fest?
anyway this rocks a good un to quote another SC!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Zoltan

I don't particularly like the lyrics (or the vocal "melody"), but i like the way my brain strung them together.

I have friends from Germany and they often want to use only German language when talking / writing. So i have to constantly remind them "ich sprache nicht deutch". The play on German numbers is both because of Numbers fest, but also because that's mostly the extent of my German language vocabulary.

And as weird as it sounds this track was somewhat inspired by the Marianne Faithfull album Broken English. Instead of thinking the album title as a broken person... I thought of it as speaking / singing in "broken" language.

The part with France was inspired by Serge Gainsbourg and once again shows the (almost full) amount of my French vocabulary. I was going for the Je T'aime thing, but then i remembered there's a song with numbers 69 and i tried to find my inner Jane Birkin. Unfortunately i didn't remember the pronounciation correctly, so i'm not sure what i'm saying :D

The weirdest of all is the "chorus". I tried to limit the song idea to "hit record" and grab the first instrument that's close. So i ended up using the bass + Yamaha YC. The thing i played with the keyboard had a chinese -feel to it, and i put that together with a joke from Beavis & Butthead (!) (There was a lady from china, who had a popsicle... etc.).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncd3HYJxq3w

So it's all fast freeform association game of sorts. The thing that took most work were the drums. Originally i played everything over a short loop. I couldn't sing the "melody" so i drenched everything in FX.

Almost forgot. I wanted this to be something in the vein of 80's post punk without delay.

Edit: I found the B & B video i was referring to :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

cuthbert

I dig the Kraftwerk meets Gainsbourg vibe - I enjoyed this!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

hardlock

Trippy piece! Dig it for it's originally! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

bruno

This is new wave/punk pop, early 80;s imo. The bass sound is great and love the sparse keyboard sound.
Lots of fun.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Pete C

Great fun song - reminds me of something from the early 80's but can't remember what !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

kenny mac

This sounds like something Devo would do,with a dash of Kraftwerk.
Cool track.

guitarron

This has that 80s techno pop feel. Just hit record and let it fly. I like it. Keep them coming Z

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand