"5 Is Just F*#@ed Up" a Hook original for NumbersFest (explicit)

Started by Hook, December 31, 2021, 06:04:55 PM

Pete C

recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Mike_S

Loved that weird fucked up riffing, with that 5/4 time signature it feels like it loops back on itself or something. This is really cool and it messes with your head in a kind of addicting way. Very trippy, very cool indeed.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman

Wow. Original, inspired and really cleverly done. Love the arrangement and the sound of the ukes, but the concept of the song and the lyrics are really clever. Pretty amazing musicianship needed to pull this off, and you have it! Loved it, well done.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ray Brookes

I tried writing a song in 5/4 once and gave up; it was like trying to juggle greased sea lions. So, well done Hook in putting this cool song together and as always love the sound you get with those ukes.
Ray Brookes

Redler

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ted

The rhythm sounds like your were trying to do 6/8, but fucked up.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

tonyc

smart song you made a great job of the timing , love the lyrics , top class song .....cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

guitarron

Lol. Loved it. That shuffling feel is really pretty great. Nice work Hook

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

godinqc

Really good lyrics .. vocals and music  .. Your vocals always reminds me of "Simple Minds" ..
Well done on the 5/4 time signature .. I have a hard time keeping up with 4/4   ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800