I got a new acoustic guitar!

Started by Zoltan, December 21, 2021, 08:12:13 AM

Zoltan

I got a Martin! I'm rich! Well... not really :) I've been bad all year so i had to get my own Christmas present! It's a Little Martin. At first it looked like an ukulele to me. I had move slowly around it incase it would start crying. Then i thought i'd become the next Ed Sheeran, but after thinking about the fame and fortune etc. i thought i wouldn't be able handle it (Nothing to do with the lack of talent, looks etc. or some other minor obstacle like that). Anyway this time i'm not even suffering from buyers remorse as i was able to get it in a trade. If i had any remorse it would be more like a bye byers remorse as i got rid of some unnecessary pedals. I've been slimming down my setup and got rid of the "just in case" stuff i didn't really use.

Anyway let's see if this makes any difference on my recordings, or not...
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

TPB

Little Martins will surprise you my buddy has one that I like to play on plus new gear is always fun
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Farrell Jackson

Very cool Zoltan! The mini Martins sound good and are of good quality. If you want to go for a bigger, deeper sound....tune down to a standard D tuning. I did that with my Taylor GS mini and it really came alive!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Jean Pierre

Merry Christmas Zoltan! ...Santa Claus is your cousin?

What kind of Martin is this? A little Martin = a little picture  *=)
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

BerryPatch

Awesome! I'd love to have a Martin myself one day, you just cant 'em! Merry Christmas to you!

Martin's are marvellous instruments, I have played but never owned one. Looking forward to hearing it.
The Gobi Desert Canoe Club
recorder
Boss BR-800