"A Sweet Ballad" by Mike Huntingford (Could Use Help)

Started by Mike Huntingford, December 16, 2021, 11:03:45 PM

Mike Huntingford

The Sweet Ballad (small)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Challenge.... created this nice little ballad.  Looking for improvements via your additions (instruments, vocals, etc...)

You adds can be added into my master mix.

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

StephenM

ethereal, relaxing, elegant, uplifting, mesmerizing, righteous music...
really super

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Zoltan

This is really beautiful song and i've been really enjoying the stuff you're doing. I'm sure one of those great singers in here will take the task and add vocals :) I'm almost embarrassed to admit that i just tried some vocals with this, and although i had something like George Michael in my mind the stuff i did was closer to Kenny Everett...

What gear are you using for the sounds? :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Lurker

You can add vocals to this if you want, but I think this works great as an instrumental. Actually, it's kind of sultry. Someone could get seduced to this music.

I have to step away from my computer now.

Mike Huntingford

Quote from: Lurker on December 18, 2021, 03:28:46 PMYou can add vocals to this if you want, but I think this works great as an instrumental. Actually, it's kind of sultry. Someone could get seduced to this music.

I have to step away from my computer now.

Lol

Glad you enjoyed it... still chuckling about your comment. Lol
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Mike Huntingford

Quote from: Zoltan on December 17, 2021, 12:37:55 PMThis is really beautiful song and i've been really enjoying the stuff you're doing. I'm sure one of those great singers in here will take the task and add vocals :) I'm almost embarrassed to admit that i just tried some vocals with this, and although i had something like George Michael in my mind the stuff i did was closer to Kenny Everett...

What gear are you using for the sounds? :)

Hi,

I am actually reworking some of this song right now.  Several keyboards were used to create this song.  The drums are from an old Yamaha arranger keyboard PSR-S710.  The bass is from a Roland PA-900 and the soprano female voice.  One of the Electric Piano sounds is from my Roland RD-2000.  There are two choirs also singing, one is from the Yamaha and the other is from a Roland BK7m module. Another Electric Piano sound is from my Korg M3.

Cheers,

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

This sounds great as it is. But I can see room for more added to this. Nice easy feel vibe.
Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Think this sounds just great, your production is always superb. Regrettably I can't do anything that would make it sound better, I wish I could.
The Gobi Desert Canoe Club
recorder
Boss BR-800

StephenM

amazing sound and mix.... maybe my ears need help if this does... Wow

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

AndyR

recorder