a VERY young Frank Zappa playing a bicycle... no, really!

Started by Greeny, June 09, 2009, 07:50:14 AM

Ted

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

guitarron

that was very unusual-frank was destined for greatness

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

OsCKilO

Exposure, Exposure, Exposure!!!!

But WTF!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Sprocket

Quote from: osckilo on June 09, 2009, 05:25:23 PMExposure, Exposure, Exposure!!!!

But WTF!

I was kinda thinking similar.
Considering the time that hosts spend with guests nowdays, I began to wonder if Capt Kangaroo was aired on the same network as the Steve Allen show???

Geir

Can'tsee the clips from the hotel computer, but as a long tome FZ fan I've seen them before ..... what you should know is that he at that time already had writtem the score for a movie. So ... yeah he knew all about expusure (hving worked with advertising) but he really had something going even then. That said ... I think the 70s featured his best work ...... and the 80s had some good stuff ... well his last works were pretty amazing too!! Listen to #The yellow shark" if you want something completely mindblowing !! (and watch the concert version of "-spot tornado" with a f*ing amazing dancer (canadian I think))

cheers
this vampire now finds his coffin
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Kody

Does anybody know what year this was?.....I've seen clips before, but never the whole thing.  That's pretty cool~ Frank Zappa is more popular than Steve Allen now...I never was much of a Zappa fan, but he's always had my respect.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One