"Tonight I'm Yours" w/Lurker

Started by Blooby, December 01, 2021, 09:57:55 AM

Mike_S

Lovely stuff guys, it really swings. I love that ride cymbal too and love how you keep it 4 hits to the bar, it really swings like a bastard. Kudos to a great vocal John. Not for the first time that vocal makes me think of Adrian Belew in King Crimson.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

hardlock

There's just so much to enjoy with this piece I wouldn't know where to start. BESIDES everything already commented, I really love the spacious mix and effects. Fantastic production of all the great thrill rides of rhythm and tonalities. I hope you're not saying you produced this on your phone or I'll have to give up trying to make music... Incredible!  8) 
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

This ticks all the boxes for me and then some. Just great, enough said.
The Gobi Desert Canoe Club
recorder
Boss BR-800

Blooby

Quote from: hardlock on December 04, 2021, 04:05:16 AMI hope you're not saying you produced this on your phone

Nothing so exotic. I was just figuring how to get it from Dropbox to Songcrafters.

Quote from: guitarron on December 01, 2021, 11:52:15 AMAre those live drums? 

Addictive Drums II. I am a big fan of the tweakability and deep editing capabilities while still being a drag and drop program if you want it to be.

Thanks for listening.

Blooby

kenny mac

Excellent track, love the way the other lead comes in at around the 2.40 mark,panned.
Brilliant mix and the singing is top notch.

des0free

Awesome song!  Very unique sounding and production sounds pro.  Really every part is just great and lots of creative interludes going on!  Definitely has an 80s flavor.  Wish I would hear stuff as good as this more often when I turn on the radio.
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Brilliant! Love the groove and the bass synth sounds are great. Love the arrangement and the mix sounds damn good to me. No tweaking needed there IMO. Great vocal from John as well, great work all round.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

Always  quality the production it always just class, then the Lurker vocal always sets it off, loved it lots!!
recorder
Boss BR-80