"Tonight I'm Yours" w/Lurker

Started by Blooby, December 01, 2021, 09:57:55 AM

Blooby

Tonight I'm Yours - Lurker & Blooby
Time:
0:00
Volume:

This is a bit of an oddball. I should tweak the mix a bit, but I am not at home today and am doing this through my phone.

Blooby

guitarron

love this
the synth bass and funky guitar rhythm of this is infectious. Reminds a little of Talking Heads. Are those live drums? Terrific job 

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

godinqc

Really good song .. really liked the guitar lead especially the wah one .. it also reminded me of the Talking Heads .
The vocals and guitar playing was really good ..
Great work
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

Bluesberry

Reminds me of a Hook song, vocally....sweet song.....cool song......groovalicious song..i can dig it

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Groundy

Loving it guys. Great guitar and vox, as always.... Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Love it. Its got a really good funky, strutting feel to it. The drums are very nice, driving bass, chugging rhythm guitars and some sweet lead riffs, its brilliant. And those vocals are just great . cool.song.
 Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

StephenM

this gets better and better as it goes through the song... some of John's best singing I have heard (jmho)...and his singing is always great...has a bit of SRV sound or the Fabulous Thunderbirds (vocally in that lower range)..
this does have a great swing and groove...funkadelicious....
it's a wonderful track full of cool musical treats...great job Blooby!  I especially love that guitar swell starting at 1:50 and on through the lead with that dreamy like sound in the left ear background....then the panned fuzz right to left...great scott...and i am a huge fan of ride cymbals so that is big also

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

TPB

Smoking song love everything
Bravo
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

tonyc

nice funking grove to this , love the bass and the drums sound brill , and to top it all a superb vocal , fantastic .....cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

Farrell Jackson

This may be an oddball for you guys but it's a very cool oddball! I like the vocal...kudos to Lurker for being able to fit a melody in that works great. The wah-ish guitar solo is outstanding...great sounds!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?