"Like a fool" - Optimission LitLR

Started by Geir, November 12, 2021, 08:57:53 AM

kenny mac

I love the bass drum work on this.
There is so much going on in this song but my ears tuned right into that bass drum work,excellent.
Lead guitar is awesome.
Well done to all.

Ferryman

Wow, great track and great performance. Must've been fun to be in that living room! You guys are pretty darn tight, bravo.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Farrell Jackson

I love to hear LITLR performances and this has all the coolness of that! You guys have a good band here. Great vox, guitar, bass and drums Geir and crew! Hearing this takes me back to those crazy concert days in S.F. at the Fillmore West with the fuzz toned, improvised guitar soloing...well done Optimission!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

godinqc

Wow really good  .. it's really feels like being at a Live show .. ( and reminded me how I miss going to Live shows )
All instruments are played really well, the lead guitar was awesome and so was the vocals..
Great work ..
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

Hook

One of my favorite Geir songs...I had a go at it a few years ago(toot toot). This is outstanding brother, you guys sound so intuned as a band that the looseness of the track feels quite tight. Totally love this and the band.
Rock on!!!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

TPB

Straight to the office play list I listen to Rob's version all the time and I am loving this one  well done love the solo and the vocal. But I will say everybody is so so tight on this
Bravo
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away