Sugar in My Tea

Started by OsCKilO, November 11, 2021, 08:42:01 AM

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

chapperz66

Great to hear a new song from you Tharek - and what a fine song too!  Brilliant production.  I will listen to this again.

Paul

Blooby

Hello again, Tharek.

Lovely tune. The vocals are a real standout here. While I try to muddle through an occasional vocal, you really emote. It's a gift.

Blooby

Bluesberry

Really interesting and unique song...awesome really....power and glory kind of stuff....freaking love this

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman

Great vibe here but I really loved the vocals and keys, and the arrangement. The keys work really well with the guitar and I too liked the part where it drops back to just vox and keys.

Great work, you really have a great voice and it's nice to hear it again.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Nelson

Damn it Man, this is sick. Glad to hear you're still making outstanding music, so full of soul and character.
The music is crackin and your vocals are..... well the whole piece is brilliantly charismatic.
Love the vibe

recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

launched

Gotta rub a little spandex on the T-Man! Hope you are safe and well, I think about you a lot and I miss you. And this tune is frickin' sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Frank53

Great tune with that nice reggae feel. Gives me kind of an Elvis Costello vibe. Nice work!
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

T.C. Elliott

Good lyric and great rhythm. I like the vocals on this one, too. Great bump.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London