Some guys age better than others

Started by Jean Pierre, November 08, 2021, 12:01:03 AM

Jean Pierre

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Greeny

Too much hair dye!

And I'd have made Joe Walsh wear a mask.

Ferryman

Not bad for 81...

Quote from: Greeny on November 08, 2021, 01:19:50 AMAnd I'd have made Joe Walsh wear a mask.
Well Joe does have a face that only a mother could love, but maybe that's a bit harsh....... ;) ;D

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

cuthbert

The song is way overproduced in my opinion (especially the backing vocals), but I have to give Ringo credit - his drums still sound great, he looks like he's having a ball, and he just keeps going and going.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Farrell Jackson

I hope I look as good and healthy as Ringo does when I hit 81 years old (the dark hair does look a little strange)! Ringo's drumming looks smooth as ever and Joe Walsh can still play the licks. Thanks for posting JP.
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

TPB

I am hoping to be able to do jingle bells when I am 81 so anything over that at 81 is good in my book. I always think it is funny when old guys dye their hair never looks right with all the old,skin lol
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away