Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Groundy

Happy Birthday, Paul. Hope you have a great day.... Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

pjd1

Thank you 64 and Alex , not done much recording lately but got a couple of things buzzing round in my head , hope you lads are Ok and still playing and posting

Cheers

Paul
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Geir

Happy birthday Paul.

Wishing you a fabulous day !

cheers
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Happy belated Birthday Paul, hope you had a great day.    Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Ferryman

Slightly belated happy birthday, hope it was a good one  :D

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Pine

Hey Dunny!...yet another trip around the sun eh? Hope your still healthy, avoiding the plague, and maybe playing your guitar now and then. Always loved your style. Happy belated birthday pal !
recorder
Boss BR-1200

cuthbert

Happy birthday, Paul - hope it was a corker!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

pjd1

Thank you so much Geir , Cuthbert , Pine , Ferryman , Willie , been a bit of a nonproductive year for me on the musical side , lots of stuff happening in the family on both sides , so not been playing as much as i have done in the past , bought a new Martin guitar at the start of 21 , made a few recordings then fell of the edge , me Mum fell over and broke her Hip and shoulder , luckily just at the back end of the covid in the UK , she is on the mend thankfully. got some ideas in my head but not put them down as tracks , thankyou all so much again and keep Rocking

Paul
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

guitarron

Hope gets better for you and your family. Happy belated birthday

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR