Solar Rain by BerryPatch

Started by BerryPatch, October 31, 2021, 07:22:26 PM

Zoltan

This starts fine and gets better. Very visual track even though it's an instrumental. The playing sounds really soft and relaxed. I also hear a touch of country vibe to this, or should i say americana. The lead guitar pushes the song into a different direction and the use of gently playing organ also works a charm for the song. I've grown to expect a lot from BerryPatch and seems like he always delivers! :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

hardlock

I really like this! I have a buzz on right now and under headphones took me to another dimension! I knew I'd left only when the song ended and I again returned to reality. Very fine work! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Mike_S

Yeah brilliant, love the way it's in no hurry to reveal all the aces in the pack. It just rolls along at such a cool pace. Really atmospheric and would work well in a movie.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SE

Definitely a sixties trippy vibe, love,in the effects add that aura to the track and so well recorded  and produced, big respect, well done.
recorder
Boss BR-80