Solar Rain by BerryPatch

Started by BerryPatch, October 31, 2021, 07:22:26 PM

BerryPatch

Solar Rain
Time:
0:00
Volume:
An instrumental this time around. I mostly did this in Bandlab and put it over on the BR 1200 just to add rain and mastering stuff. I started this around the end of November 2020, when I first heard about bandlab from a friend. It's quite a decent, GarageBand like website, the best thing being the collaboration option built in. What started out as a test on my part turned into a decent track on it's own. In the middle section, I added rain along with the noises I made with the Epiphone Sheraton making it sound like thunder... a happy accident. It was raining when I started finishing this but it stopped later on.  :) Enjoy...

Epiphone Sheraton
Godin Acoustic
Crate P-bass copy
Korg Piano
Zoom Multi Fx pedal/interface
Bandlab drums and keys
Ebow

guitarron

Perfect rainy felling melody and chord progression. Has a allman brothers tone to. I could think you could easily add lyrics to this. It's fine without it. I'm gonna have another listen on better speakers tomorrow. Nice job. Well arranged and mixed

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Groundy

Fanfastic instrumentsl, really well done... Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Greeny

Superb sound-scaping and arranging. Reminds me of an artist I really like called Israel Nash (check out his amazing song 'Rain Plans'). It treads a beautiful line between contemporary and classic 70's Laurel Canyon rock. Hugely impressive (again!). Fantastic work. I'd like this as an extended intro for an epic 8 minute track.

StephenM

Wow...this is lovely...beautiful...I use band lab...it works...it's free

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Blooby

Right up my alley...tasty major key playing.

Downloaded.

Blooby

Redler

Sweet tones and excellent playing, arranging and production! This should relax everyone. Enjoyable listening!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

godinqc

Really good instrumental piece , really nice guitar playing.
I've been using Cakewalk from Bandlab to master my songs and often retake tracks that I recorded on the BR , it also works well and it's also free.  :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

Hook

Dude, this is a perfect "lazy river" of a song. Incredibly relaxing and I never want it to end.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

What a great instrumental track. I really love the tempo and the calming feel of it. Nice rain sounds , the guitars are excellent and live the drums.
Has a kind of country rock vibe.

Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.