'Lycanthropes and Twisted Jokes' Greeny original

Started by Greeny, June 08, 2009, 03:58:20 AM

Greeny

TIM GREEN_Lycanthropes and Twisted Jokes_wMike_128
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Something a bit different. A warped little ditty about being warped :D

This is me on guitars and vocals, and Flash Harry on bass. The music is all on the BR, but I did the lead-in through Audacity. Not very serious, but here you go... !

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bluesberry

Full of that Greeny dark wit and charm.  Geeze that bass playing is incredible Flash, you are really moving your fingers there!! Nice job sitting the bass in the mix perfectly.  The bass really makes this song, really great.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

OsCKilO

Cool Tune Guys!

Affinity through Madness!
And sniffing Mr Sheen!!!!!

Another great tune!

Peace

T(Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

The Reverend 48

Another Blinder! Great lyrics and title! love the spread and panning in the production....straight to my Xplod

launched

I dig this!! The vox sound more earthy here, and I like the panned guitars that are birds of a different feather - definitely fits the song, no?

Good job Harry!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Frank53

Other than having to look up "lycanthrope", this was a real treat! (Guess I'm just not up on my supernatural creatures. LOL!) Fun song, interesting story, and well performed. Yes, and hats off to Harry for his bass work.
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Greeny

I should have explained that lycanthrope means 'werewolf'. It's such a lovely word to use lyrically! And it comes from the fact that I'm so ridiculously HAIRY  :D :D :D

The 'nuts whole hazlenuts' reference is from a famous old 1970's British tv chocolate advertisement...

'nuts whole hazlenuts... OOH! Cadbury's take them and they cover them in chocolate'.

launched

Quote from: Greeny on June 08, 2009, 10:22:31 AMI should have explained that lycanthrope means 'werewolf'. It's such a lovely word to use lyrically! And it's comes from the fact that I'm so ridiculously HAIRY  :D :D :D

At least you don't have grey hair, Greeny!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover