looking for a collab to a bit of Gallows pole

Started by thetworegs, October 19, 2021, 07:05:00 AM

thetworegs

REMIXED GALLOWS
Time:
0:00
Volume:
It was raining again today so rain started play ......if anyone could help with and turn the pigs ear into a silk purse i'd be very grateful Jon on guitar me doing the squealing cheers Trevor

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Geir

Sounds fab Trev !!

You need a drummer here .. I'm no good for that
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

hardlock

Hey Trev, I'll give the drums a try. Sounding good!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

thetworegs

Quote from: hardlock on October 19, 2021, 01:47:58 PMHey Trev, I'll give the drums a try. Sounding good!
that's great Ken cant wait to hear what you do with it Thanks

hardlock

What's the chords for this? Got the drums done but trying to do the bass with limited results playing by ear. Thinking A, maybe D, G?
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

thetworegs

It's all around A7 G D so you were nearly there Ken ????

Farrell Jackson

Real cool version here Regs with some powerful vocals and driven guitar! I look forward to hearing it with Ken's bass and drums.
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Mike Huntingford

Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Mike Huntingford

Gallows (medium fidelity)
Time:
Volume:
Quote from: thetworegs on October 19, 2021, 07:05:00 AMIt was raining again today so rain started play ......if anyone could help with and turn the pigs ear into a silk purse i'd be very grateful cheers Trevor

Did this during windy afternoon.  Took your base song, added a stadium of roaring fans, drums, bass, and bit of mixing.

This is all for fun, as I am not a drummer nor a bass player as you will hear.... SO JUST FOR FUN.

Hopefully give you an idea of how your song could grow - your a fantastic singer and player.

Hope you like it
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Zoltan

Gallows Pole (Tworegs, Live at Leeds 78)
Time:
Volume:
This was such a cool sounding track from TwoRegs that i just had to have a go. Here's a short snippet of "TwoRegs Live at Leeds 1978" with a drunken John Entwistle with hand issues, and Keith Moon when he was too close to moon.
The drums are a very live take with Alesis DM10 (Ugritone library) and the bass is the Yamaha BB414.

Only after recording this it dawned on me that this was a Led Zeppeling song :D I don't really like the original, but TwoRegs funkier take turns it into a great song!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper