"Ploop"

Started by Blooby, October 12, 2021, 03:33:48 PM

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

This is cool. What a great instrumental. All the music is played so well. Love the guitars and the organ sounds sweet. I like some of the gating and stuttering fx and the delays on it. Really good track.
Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Lurker

I've just about finished a lyric for this. It's about churros, beer, and a spandex jumpsuit.

Oldrottenhead

Love it but what the hell is an ADD?
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Mike_S

I'm with Stephen, instant download. Loving the deep bass groove in here, holds it down really well and love the way the guitar is in no hurry to fill everywhere on the track, so a really spacious mix. Parts of it reminded me of that space prog band Ozric Tentacles for some reason.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Hook

You're such a badass I can forgive you for the name of this song.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

tonyc

wow what a brill tune 1st love the sound of the drums , great bass licks , love the guitar and superb organ fills , overall fantastic well worth another listen , great work blooby and a superb ending .....cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

kenny mac

This a great song,I love how that guitar pans right around your head in the end.
And that bass work is excellent too.
The guitar is top notch

Brilliant stuff.

Ferryman

Coming late to this but it's really cool. Love the guitar playing and use of effects. The "conventional" lead at the beginning is awesome but I really like the way you use effects to create such great atmospheric sections after that. The slicer-y and echo-y parts were really cool and I love the way you let the bass shine through as well. Great sounds all round, a fab listen. 

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

hardlock

Very cool and original. All the parts fit and popped right out there with great definition and effects! A keeper for sure! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Blooby

Quote from: Mike_S on October 16, 2021, 08:41:27 AMParts of it reminded me of that space prog band Ozric Tentacles for some reason.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I once drove 1,700 miles round trip to see Ozric Tentacles at a music festival in West Virginia. Ahh, to be young again.

Blooby